Sunday 22 April 2012

Thriftyness is next to godliness

Hi all

Just a quick post to show off some fab oppie finds for the Caravan of Wighteousness. I love hitting up the opp shops and try to get in there pretty regularly. Lately I've been reminding myself to look in different places... You know how you end up with favourite sections of a shop and head straight there every time, I'm shocking for it. And in the world of oppies the greatest treasures are often in the weirdest spots.

I got this bag full of velvet scraps, the colours are to die for. They make me salivate just looking at them. The bag was only $2 and after pawing through it I'm so going back for the bag I left behind!  I'm thinking cushions in an ombre scheme, feel free to share  any ideas you may have.



I also found this awesome recipe file for $2. Its so retro and the colours are what really drew me in. This little folder will be perfect for storing all our favourite camping recipes in the caravan. We would love it if you shared your tried and true camping recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment