Monday 7 November 2011

Trash.... or forgotten treasures

Ok, I'll be honest the majority of the stuff I dug out of the caravan of wrighteousness yesterday was trash. No ifs, buts or maybes about it. I also had a couple of attacks of girlish squeamishness. I really didn't want to be responsible for the carpet and am embarrassed to admit I ran from the caravan to the trailer holding the carpet as far away from myself as I could while repeating ewww and gross over and over..... In my defence the tip shop sells less disgusting carpet!

But then there were the long forgotton treasures that made up for some of the grossness encountered. Things that I had persumed missing for quite some time.... Like the base to my food processor. I knew I owned a food processor... I have the attatchments all stored in my cupboard... but no base. There it was hiding in the caravan of wrighteousness. I cant wait to see if it still works!!!

I'm a little embarressed to admit that the pile of stuff I kept was relative in size to the pile of garbage I tossed in the trailer. Can it truly be essential if I have survived the past few years without it?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment